Monday, October 6, 2014

Dear Reader,

Well, I had another one of those "fall asleep for a brief time before I could garner the energy to get my kids up to bed" moments.  Fall Break is upon me, thank goodness.  I am weary.

It's been almost a year since I started this blog, and I have to say that it has been a wonderful thing for me.  I really have enjoyed writing my thoughts and feelings down in this space.   It has, among other things, reaffirmed for me that when we share our vulnerability about issues that we face, we open up the door to meaningful connection with other people.   I believe that I have several healthy habits now ingrained because of the regularity of writing on this blog.   I have connected with several people that I probably would not have connected with if not for this blog.   I have learned things about myself by writing out my thoughts.   By writing down my thoughts and feelings, I have re-affirmed my life philosophies of gratitude and joy.   That's a lot for a little blog.  Especially when I really didn't expect anyone much to be reading...

But, dear reader, I think I have come to a point where I need to process things in my life in a more private way.  So, I am going to put this blog on hiatus.   I may, in fact, return to the blog in the future at some point, but for now, I need to work on some things in solitude.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you to those dear readers who have been faithfully reading this blog. Those that have told me they are reading and those that have been silent readers.   Thanks for sharing in my journey.   I wish you all the gifts of connection, joy, gratitude and wellness in your own lives.   Take care of yourselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9-2RgM6p4

I leave you with this link to Morten Lauridsen's O Magnum Mysterium.   I think I've posted it before.  I've been listening to it a bit today.   I hope to meet you, dear reader, in other spaces out in the universe.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment