It's ridiculous around here! Just ridiculous! Absurd! Crazy-making!
Or, maybe I should be fined for an overuse of exclamation points! Maybe?!
I don't really have much of anything to say here except that I kind of miss the days when I had something of some sort to say here. Ha, ha!
Well, I'll share these items with you:
I definitely would like to be right there, right now. Maybe indefinitely. I'm imprinting it on my corneas as we speak....
I've really got nothing else to say except that I am continuing to practice gratitude and mindfulness, and it really seems to be working. Those exclamation points can continue lobbing themselves at me, but I'm just fine, really. I am loving spring. I am loving time with my children. I am not over-identifying with my job(s) or my parenting or anything. I'm pretty confident about my priorities.
Tomorrow, I get to go have some sushi with my daughter before we head to a dance performance. ART!
In a week and a half, I'll go out with my son before heading to a brass band concert together.
We're on Book 4 of the Harry Potter series. Deep into this world, I tell you. Deep.
I will be jumping into some other small habits (food journaling and exercise tracking) soon. Just let me turn some of these !!!!!! into ...... and then, I'll begin again.
I'll begin again. Isn't that a nice way to think about things. Beginning. Again. That almost deserves a !. I mean, I don't want to be stingy with those.
Anyway......the world is crazy, isn't it, dear reader? Politics is particularly crazy. Work is crazy. Personal schedules are crazy. But, spring reminds us all to begin again. To find our center. To love ourselves and others. To rest in that love.
Peace, dear reader! Thanks for reading. I'll have more to say someday!!!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment