How are you? It's been a while! I thought I'd pop back on here to remind myself that this blog still exists.
I am not going to lie. It has not been the best of times for me. And, not just because I've spent the last hour unsuccessfully trying to set the time on the $5 digital watch that I bought at my son's request at the local CVS. Although, good lord, why is it this hard?????? I am following the directions to the letter, folks. TO THE LETTER.
Breathing. Counting to 10.
Anyhow, I won't sugarcoat it. I have been experiencing a level of stress (70% work related) that I don't remember experiencing in the recent past. Seriously brain fogging, body wearying, soul draining stress. I am having a hard time following this advice:
I seem to lack the time or energy to take care of myself at the moment. I keep trying, though.
I bought a new gratitude journal today - for $2.57. Not surprisingly, at the same fine establishment that I purchased the $5 watch that I am now #$%$$$##@ working on.
So, anyway, I'm going to make it, right dear reader? And, not everything is my responsibility, right dear reader? And, summer is coming, right dear reader?
Ah yes, this super cute wizard cat has told me to expect good things in the future, so it must be true!
At least it's spring, y'all!!!
Thanks for reading. I'll try not to be such a ball of stress in my next entry!

No comments:
Post a Comment