Well, here we are at Thursday again, and I've had a fine day. A day in which I just felt comfortable with myself. And content. Which has to be one of my top three most beloved feelings. It does appear to still be winter, which is unfortunate, but the sun keeps showing up to keep me from falling into crazy-town.
Total calories consumed: 1576
Total calories burned: 514 (one hour walk around campus with friend - 2.5 miles and 40 minutes on the treadmill)
Total pounds lost: Still at 27
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Snacks: 1/4 cup mixed nuts, pretzels/hummus
According to myfitnesspal.com, if every day was like today, I would be at my next goal weight on 5 weeks. Since I'm trying to achieve my next goal (10 lbs more) by my recital which is in 7 weeks, I think I'll try to "make every day like today." I do feel like I'm getting a little lazier and less vigilant the busier I get in the semester. This week has been extraordinarily packed (until today). So, I'm going to do some refocusing over the weekend and figure out a plan of attack that will keep me more motivated. I do plan to buy a food scale after I get my church job check next week. And, I'm going to try and make more of my meals veggie based. And, I've decided to sign up for a 5K at the end of the spring. So, how's that for action.
I go again to the physical trainer tomorrow, and we will take the measurements then. I may add an addendum to this post after that happens...
****ADDENDUM: Y'all. I made my physical trainer cry this morning. Like, with happiness. Ha, ha. Here are the results of my measurements: Since October, I have lost 1/2 inch on my right bicep, 1 inch on my left bicep, 3 1/4 inches on my chest, 3 1/2 inches on my waist, 4 inches from my hips, 3 inches from my right thigh, 2 inches from my left thigh, 1/2 inch from my right calf, and 1/4 inch from my left calf. *******
I talked with my Mom today, and I have to say that there is nothing in the world that makes me feel better than a good conversation with my mom. She is the best. I know that you, dear reader, think your mother is the best, but I"m afraid you are wrong. Just the sound of her voice usually makes me feel grounded in reality and OK with whatever is happening in my life. So, I was happy to learn that she is thinking of moving nearer me - quite possibly within the year. A 2 hour drive to visit her is much better than a 5 hour drive.
Anyway, I'm afraid that feeling content leaves me with not a lot of profound thoughts here on the blog tonight. I'm just going to go and bask in my comfort and coziness. I hope, dear reader, that you are equally comfortable. Have a great weekend.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment