Saturday, May 27, 2017

Dear Reader:

Just some bullet points:

1)  The Vitamin B and D regimen I've been on has actually had a positive effect on my symptoms of fatigue and depression.   This is good.

2) Dear Lord in Heaven, the sun came out and I got to enjoy that after days and days of rainy Pacific Northwest or Scottish Highland weather.    I should probably just go ahead and move to the Virgin Islands, right?   Sunshine?   Beaches?    I'm sure they need piano teachers there, right?

3) My kids think I am strange because I cry EVERY TIME we watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Dumbledore dies and they all light up their wands and blow away the death-eater cloud with their love and honor for him.   I mean.  Come on.  

4)  We spent a good two hours on the couch with the three of us and the two felines.   Everybody was cozy.  

5)  Got some light, moderate exercise during the sunny days AND made a yummy, creamy chicken pasta tonight.  

6) I just totally watched a cheesy romantic movie on the Hallmark Channel.   A romance novelist and a Navy SEAL.   Totally ridiculous.   And yet, I am able to put away my intellectual criticism and just smile at a happy ending, but GEEZ, you guys....We need more happy endings, whatever form they take.  

7)  I am totally psyched about the Grand Canyon trip.   Also, I am definitely still on board for doing a walking tour of the Lake District for a 50th birthday celebration.   I mean, that's four years and a few weeks away, but I'm going to start planning now.  :)

8)  So, here's an elegant and lovely picture to ease your worried mind:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go read a few pages of Jane Austen and then go to sleep.   Sweet dreams, dear reader.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment