Monday, January 13, 2014

Dear Reader:

I am going to get this one in right under the wire before midnight.  So much for my plans to retire earlier tonight.   I've just been obsessing over several things and trying to get things ready for classes to start and, well, anyway....

Here are the facts from today:

Total calories consumed:  1263
Total calories burned:  200 (30 minutes on the treadmill.  Kind of intense tonight.)

Breakfast:
Lunch at my office:

Dinner:
And, one bag of lime/salt popcorn (I love that stuff...).

It was wonderful to have students gathering in the office today.   Working with 18-21 year olds does sometimes make you feel optimism for the future.  Sometimes.   Ha.  

Tomorrow morning, I am determined to get an early yoga class in.   I'm fairly sure that I won't be able to make this happen regularly during the semester, although I am going to try and do some sun salutations every morning at home.   I'm already looking forward to savasana...    I really do find that I can absent myself from the constant analysis and over-thinking that is part of my nature when I do yoga.   It will be good to connect with my body again.  

Speaking of savasana, it is likely time for me to read a chapter in my book and float away on my dreams.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment