Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dear Reader:

It was definitely time for a mental/emotional reboot today.   I had a fantastic cathartic cry today.  No particularly important instigating event; I just needed to cry.  And, it's amazing how much better I feel.   Life just seems so much more manageable.  I need to schedule these periodic cries into my iCalendar.   It'll just be better for everyone.   I can tell my students and colleagues - oh, sorry, I won't be able to have that office hour today.  Gotta cry.   Whee!  

Also, I got some unexpected good financial news today.  Also, I talked with my mom on the phone for an hour this evening and she told me that I'm awesome.   And, basically, I'm gonna believe her.

So, again, WHEE!

Anyway, here are the stats for today:

Calories consumed:  1828
Calories burned:  160 (30 minutes on the treadmill - not as intense as yesterday, but still - 30 minutes!)

Here was breakfast:
Here was lunch:

Dinner was some leftover tacos and cheese and pretzels.   Snacks were a handful of nuts and two clementine oranges (love.).  

So, people, I'm sure that I'll have more profound and interesting thoughts tomorrow, but for now - WHEE!

Thanks for reading.


2 comments: