Dear Reader:
I am tired. So, this is going to be a short one.
Calories consumed: 1830
Calories burned: 187 - 30 min. on treadmill and 100 abdominal crunches
This morning, the scale indicated that I had lost an additional lb., but I am not taking anything seriously until I get the new scale. Plus, as we all know, weight is going to fluctuate quite a bit from day to day. As long as the overall trajectory is in the right direction, I am satisfied.
Here are the pics:
Breakfast: (notice the multivitamin and vitamin B)
Lunch: (forgot to take a pic)
Tuna and crackers pack (with mayonnaise and relish)
Mott's applesauce (no sugar added)
6 triscuits
clementine orange
Dinner:
One small victory for today: I didn't want to exercise but I did it anyway.
As I walked on the treadmill this evening, I was reading this:
It inspired me to think about how much more fun it would be to measure the amount and quality of exercise you get in poems read rather than calories burned. So, tonight was an eight poem session. But, would you get more "points" for reading less poems more thoroughly? Can you imagine someone asking you "How was your workout this evening?" And, you say, "Well, I got through Lines Written in a Garden by a Cottage in Herefordshire and The Music of the Spheres but I was too tired to complete Biographical Notes in an Anthology of Haiku. Yeah, I could get into that kind of exercise...
Thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment