Dear Reader:
It may be hard for me to write in complete sentences tonight because I just fit all of the things into one day. ALL. OF. THE. THINGS. Somebody get me off of this train, because I need a break. BADLY.
Anyway, I just got home at 10:30pm after the longest day in recorded history. But, here's a small victory for today - I went out to a fancy restaurant and picked the most healthy and lowest calorie item on the menu (plus, admittedly, a nice glass of wine which was not the lowest calorie thing). Salmon with polenta and asparagus. And, it was good.
But, I'm talked out. And, probably not in any position to have any thoughts whatsoever on weight loss, personal exploration, or really, anything.
So, here are the facts:
Calories consumed: 1650
Calories burned: NO EXERCISE. NO TIME. And, I'm not getting on that treadmill now. I'm just getting into bed now.
Peace out.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment