Dear Reader:
Tonight will be a short post. I went out to see a movie this evening, and this was my treat for the week. Notice that it was the movie that was a treat and not dinner or snacks or popcorn, etc., etc. So, that's a nice thing. And, it was Shakespeare. Ah, Beatrice and Benedict, you are the wittiest of lovers.
Anyway, I digress. Here are the stats:
Morning weight: up .2 lbs. (no worries)
Calories consumed: 1454
Calories burned: 506 (elliptical - 30 min.)
I also did a full strength training workout of about 40 min. - leg press, hip adductor/abductor, chest press, rear fly an delts, tricep push, bicep curl....
So, today was a good day. myfitnesspal.com has this great little thing at the bottom of each completed journal entry where it says - "if every day was like today, you'd weigh ??? in 5 weeks." I kind of wish that we could have one of those inspirations or warnings at the end of every day, in general. Not just for weight. As in - "If every day was like today, you'd be making 150K a year by 2035." Or "If every day was like today, you'll be alienating friends at the rate of one per week by next May." Or, "If every day was like today, you'll be winning that Pulitzer Prize before you are 60 years old."
Ha, ha.
Breakfast (I am really loving my one egg):
Lunch: Starkist Tuna Salad/Crackers "On the Go" - pistachio nuts
Dinner: One serving of chili, baked potato with broccoli and cheese.
Tomorrow is going to be a challenge with 7 piano lessons scheduled and running from faculty meeting to choir rehearsal and trying to get dinner on the go with the kids. Challenging. But, I do plan to take a walk around campus with my friend, so hopefully that will help. Wednesday, here I come!
Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment