Friday, November 22, 2013

Dear Reader:

I'll be honest.  I'm weary.  It's Friday.  Today was a long day.  So, I'll be short and sweet today.   Although, let me add that I keep getting really nice comments off-blog about how much people like reading these posts.  I can't imagine.  But, I do appreciate the support and am glad that I'm able to communicate this way - it is really helping me right now.   I'd be happy to chat in real life with anyone about any of this, too.   It's always a little awkward, isn't it, to know someone through their writing but maybe without as much intimacy in real life.    Rest assured, I like connections in real life, too.   Probably even better :).

I had my physical training appointment (I have the best, most supportive, lovely physical trainer - you all should be jealous - Thanks, J.!) and, after 10 min. on the elliptical (got to level 7 - never did that before!) did a lot of work with free weights and the exercise ball - squats, calf raises, hammer curls, chest presses, kickbacks, upright row, etc., etc.  

Food wise, I'm noticing that when I have triscuits (which as we know, I love) my sodium intake (all calculated by magic on myfitnesspal.com) for the day goes up too high.   I might have to find another cracker eventually.    My sugar intake (which is of great concern to me - as you might imagine) has been pretty steady and consistent, I'm happy to say, but I think I need to spread my protein out a bit more over the day.  

Anyway,

Calories consumed:  1885
Calories burned:  250

Also, I have officially reached the 10 lbs. lost mark!   Yahoo!   Somebody send me a badge or something!

I'm on to setting up a dinosaur invasion in my house (google Dinovember), so I'll see you tomorrow, dear reader.   Carry on!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment